I know it is a little last minute, but I saw these on Pinterest and I had to make them.
These are so simple and incredibly cute for the upcoming Easter holiday. If you have a party or family get-together and you need to whip up something fast, these bunny tails are a great idea!
What you need:
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 4-5 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-3 cups sweetened coconut
- Be sure cream cheese is softened (can microwave for 10-15 seconds to help).
- Use an electric mixer with paddle attachment to beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add almond extract and powdered sugar 1 cup at a time until mixture is a thick dough. If dough is able to hold shape in a 1-inch ball, then you’re good to go! If it’s too sticky, then add more powdered sugar.
- Roll balls in coconut. If you have trouble with it sticking, just press it in a bit or use a little bit of corn syrup.